Monday 20 December 2010

Tundra Dubs - VNHOLY GROVND Volume Three :: Selected by I††

This is an awesome Witch House mixtape that covers the best out there right now right now.
Only missing out, in my opinion; †‡†, ~▲†▲~, $LØW HE▲D, taigaΔΔΔ and ❖! (...I need to put a mix together soon for sure!) Also those are all real bands I swear!! I've blogged most of them on this blog, taigaΔΔΔ I wrote up on the Mishka Blog and ~▲†▲~ is coming soon!

Tundra Dubs VNHOLY GROVND Volume Three :: Selected by I††

Tracklist:
How I Quit Crack - Gone Away
fos†ercare - riot control
Dream Boat - Young & Fine
✝NO VIRGIN✝ - I wnt 2 luv u
Party Trash - Rage
SLEEP ∞ OVER - the key
Story Of Isaac - /\LL †HΞ †H!/\/6$ $HΞ $/\!D
▼□■□■□■ - Blueberry
Unison - Intimacy
Ç⋵ℜ⋻♏ð♑ℷa⇂ ╀ - murder shack
I†† - Ph▲sing
Ghoul - Watch U
Crossover - MY WAV (BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV MashupFXpitch ED!T)
GuMMy†Be▲R! - Planned Parenthood (Nattymari Obliteration)
§ - TPWLYST-Destroy Beautiful Things (The Night ıhe Came Home)

(I††'s new EP, The Lesser Keys, is out Tuesday, 11/23/10 via Tundra.)

VNHOLY GROVND Volume Three :: Selected by I†† by Tundra Dubs

No comments:

Post a Comment