Saturday 30 October 2010

BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV live mix slays it!

BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV always kills it with a dark dance floor witch house and they/he has a new track out which is kind of a mixtape but is really a live set. Check it out below you can download it for free on the Soundcloud page and its worth it!
I wrote about BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV a few weeks back on the Mishka Bloglin, go check it out here.

Track Listing:

ANNIE /// ALVVAYS TOO LATE (JOAKIM DUB)
oOoOO /// I LIVE FOR THE DAY
HERMAN SCHVVARTZ /// NOTHING TO LOSE
CROSSOVER /// LADY DRAGON SLAYER
FUNKY GREEN DOGS /// FIRED UP
PHIL KIERAN /// BOXES OF BLACK
BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV /// UNTITLED
XIU XIU /// I AM HATED FOR LOVING
BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV /// R!60R M0Я†!S
GANG GANG DANCE /// BLUE NILE
VVHITE CAR /// NOT RIGHT (OVVN MASTER)
BANANARAMA /// CRUEL SUMMER (BRUCE BOTNIK EDIT)
THESE NEVV PURITANS /// HOLOGRAM (STORY OF ISAAC REMIX)
LIVE @ BAMBI KILL by BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV

2 comments:

  1. Best mix I've heard in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, kind sir! I love BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV (& am downloading as I give comment, fully anxious & several applicable adjectives I'm unable to mine in my current under-caffeinated state...)

    ReplyDelete